Newbery Centurion English Willow Cricket Bat - Heritage Range (Made in England) - SH
To celebrate 100 Years of Newbery in style, Newbery has introduced the FULLY engraved Centurion Bat.
The Centurion bat is beautifully LASER PRINTED, to capture the heritage and traditions used a century ago. This bat has modern style used today but hold the unique one hundred year insignia from Newbery. This is a bat to cherish, be admired but also to be feared by any bowler.
It all started in 1919 with Len Newbery who passed his skills, knowledge, tradition and techniques to his son John. From the first bat made by a Newbery, to the cricket bats they produce today, they ensure the philosophy and values set by Len and John Newbery are in every bat produced.
Handcrafted from finest pro-grade English willow, the Centurion Pro bat is the pinnacle of Newbery craftsmanship.
Professionally pressed with a generous sweet spot and superb bat speed, it’s the chance to finally get the bat you see on TV.
A beautiful piece of craftsmanship that willl have you the envy of the dressing room for the looks as well as the performance.
There are only 100 of these bats that will be made and sold. Each bat will be numbered and hand stamped 1-100.
Buy a piece of history!
- Construction: Hand crafted from Pro grade English willow - that’s the top 1% of clefts
- Handcrafted in England by Master-Bat Makers
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet-spot, perfect for shots all around the ground
- Light pick up/power ratio with weight transferred from shoulder to middle
- Toe: Newbery’s duck bill toe for additional power and great balance
- Unique Newbery 100 year logo with anniversary dates
- Finish: Comes with a Newbery Velvet cloth bat cover and a padded cover (non-Newbery)
- Preparation: Fully Knocked with 15,000 knocks on fully automated knocking machine (no further hand knocking required)