Newbery Renegade Player English Willow Bat - Heritage Range
Heritage Range - Homegrown (using only the best English willow) and handmade in England, this is a range of first-class bats for anyone who truly values expert craftsmanship. The Heritage Range takes Newbery’s most cherished qualities and distills them into an aspirational purchase for players ambitious to perform at their best. This makes your customer's Newbery bat a worthwhile investment in tradition and premium performance. Includes Pro, SPS and Player models.
Renegade is the perfect bat for club cricketers who play on slower, lower English wickets. With a low middle and big where it matters, the Renegade packs a real punch. The balance and feel of this bat is superior for a bigger bat and lower sweet spot. Whether you are looking to smash the ball into orbit or play calculated strokes, this bat will ensure you are dominate at the crease.
Check out video review below
- Handcrafted from Grade 1 English Willow
- Large Profile and big where it matters – in the sweet spot
- Professionally pressed with a biggest sweet spot and superb bat speed
- Low Middle - for superb performance on slower, lower pitches and general front foot play
- Minimal Concaving - ensures a wide, fuller sweet spot
- Blade Bowed - for maximum performance
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full-length WHACK premium padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)