Gray Nicolls Atomic 1400 English Willow Cricket Bat - Harrow/Youth
Designed for the demands of all forms of cricket, the Atomic features enormous edges, slightly concaved ACCU-DRIVE flat face which enhances rebound and control. A mid profile will help all players improve their stroke play all around the wicket.
Endorsed by: Matt Renshaw, Marcus Stoinis, Cameron White
- Construction: Handcrafted from the Superior Grade 1 English willow.
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low blade profile ideally suited for both front and back foot play
- Face: ACCU-DRIVE flat face enhances rebound and control
- Handle: Semi-oval for comfort and complete control
- Profile: Concave sculpting to give professional pick up and balance
- Edges: Huge edges
- Pick up: Light
- Bow: Slight bow
- Grip: Superlink
- Toe: Comes with natural wooden finish (shoe goo can be applied)
- Finish: Comes with premium padded bat cover. Fully Knocked with 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required - ready to use)