Newbery Legacy Player Grade Cricket Bundle Kit
|Newbery Legacy Pro Player Grade English Willow Bat||1||1300||1150|
|Newbery SPS Kit Bag||1||300||250|
|Newbery Legacy Batting Gloves||1||200||175|
|Newbery Legacy Batting Pads||1||250||199|
|Bundle Kit Price||$1499|
|Savings on RRP||$551 or 27%|
- Thigh Guards, Helmet and Shoes - 15% discount at the time of checkout
- Free Knocking worth $50
- Free Oiling and Extratec worth $20
- Free worldwide shipping
Newbery Legacy Pro Player Grade English Willow Bat - Heritage Range
Heritage Range - Homegrown (using only the best English willow) and handmade in England, this is a range of first-class bats for anyone who truly values expert craftsmanship. The Heritage Range takes Newbery’s most cherished qualities and distils them into an aspirational purchase for players ambitious to perform at their best. This makes your customer's Newbery bat a worthwhile investment in tradition and premium performance. Includes Pro, SPS and Player models.
Newbery Legacy Pro Cricket bat is handmade by Newbery's master bat maker, giving you a one-off, unique bat made by one of the greatest craftsmen. Handcrafted from finest pro-grade English willow, Legacy bats are the pinnacle of Newbery craftsmanship made from
Legacy Pro version bat ensures you get the best bat and become the envy of the dressing room.
- Hand crafted from pro grade English willow - that's the top 1% of the reserve clefts
- Now you can have the bat you saw on TV! with full Profile with the widest sweet-spot available
- Professionally pressed with a biggest sweet spot and superb bat speed
- Mid to low sweet-spot, perfect for shots all around the ground
- Full, long spine with fuller profile which creates a beautiful balance and feel
- Slightly bigger bow for better pick up
Newbery SPS Cricket Wheelie Kit bag
Top of the range player grade modern player style kit bag from Newbery.åÊ
- 165 litre capacity, open cavity bag (98cm x 41cm x 45cm)
- Best selling bag, going strong for 10+ years.
- Ideal for travelling cricketer at home or abroad.
- 3 internal compartments: separate playing and post-match kit + boot/helmet pocket.
- Retractable handle, heavy duty zips and wheels
Newbery Legacy Cricket Batting Pads
Top of the range player grade modern style batting pads by Newbery.
- Elite protection
- The most advanced pad in Newbery’s history
- Air cooled memory foam cushioned padding for impact reduction and comfort
- Extra high density foam filling in the side wing
- Extra butterfly cushion straps for perfect fit
- Classic styling; with classic touches of gold
- Premium quality materials
- New instep foot padding for increased comfort
- Thermoplastic polyurethane maulded knee socket for added protection
- The best protection, lightweight and fitted perfectly to the leg
- with 50mm velcro - inside linning of towell
Newbery Legacy Cricket Batting Gloves - Men
Top of the range player grade modern style batting gloves by Newbery. As used by plenty of English players.
- Elite protection
- The most advanced glove in Newbery’s history.
- Pittard leather, reinforced palm for exceptional feel, grip, durability and moisture management
- Reinforced padded palm panel
- A new style makeup in the Newbery collection which will offer exceptional Broken/block finger
- Three piece thumb protection for superior flexibility, protection and comfort
- Fibre inserts on top of every finger for extra protection
- Comfort and protection
- Additional protection on the bowling fingers.
- Top premium quality materials.
- Mesh gusset for air ventilation. SE air-flow design, minimises sweat with incredible comfort and control.
- Newbery air cooling mesh design with new flex technology.
- Light weight best Korean PU covered pre-shaped plastozote fingers
- Embossed wrist tab fitted with 50mm velcro
- Inside linning of towell
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping