Newbery Phantom Cricket Bundle Kit
|Newbery Phantom L.E. English Willow Bat||1||350||300|
|Newbery Phantom Kit Bag||1||175||160|
|Newbery Phantom Batting Gloves||1||110||75|
|SS Test Opener Batting Pads||1||110||90|
|Bundle Kit Price||$525|
|Savings on RRP||$229 or 31%|
- Thigh Guards, Helmet and Shoes - 15% discount at the time of checkout
- Free Knocking worth $50
- Free Oiling and Extratec worth $20
- Free worldwide shipping
Newbery Phantom Limited Edition English Willow Cricket Bat SH - Performance Range
Performance Range - If you’ve always wanted to own a Newbery bat, but thought it out of your price range, it’s all about to change. This exciting new range presents an affordable route to standing at the crease armed with a high performance bat, grounded in true Newbery heritage. Hand-finished in the UK, the Performance range is ideal for younger or newer players who have always wanted to own a Newbery.
- Low sweet spot for front foot and aggressive players who like to come forward and play in the V
- Professionally pressed with a decent size sweet spot and great bat speed
- Full, long spine with fuller profile which creates a beautiful balance and feel
- Slight Incurves for weight control, balance and feel
- Full Spine which distributes the weight to allow superior feel and pick up
Newbery Phantom Cricket Wheelie Kit bag
- 100 litre capacity, open cavity bag (80cm x 35cm x 35cm).
- Single bat sleeve on the side of the bag.
- New sleek black and silver design.
- Large pockets on either side for boots, helmet and other accessories.
- Heavy duty zips and wheels
Newbery Phantom Cricket Batting Gloves - Men
- Split finger design.
- Beautiful white and silver detailing.
- Calf palm for comfort and control.
- Polymesh vents in palm for improved airflow and sweat control
- Brand new Newbery Q-Airflow sidepieces for ventilation and dual sided sweatband for moisture absorption, comfort and freedom to express yourself.
- Lightweight high-density foam: club level protection.
- Finger protection inserts to selected bottom hand finger joints.
Newbery Phantom Cricket Batting Pads
- Ultra-lightweight pad
- Modern design with a classy look
- 7 bar PU facing pad for extra protection
- Improved wrap around sides to fit to the legs
- High density/low rebound foam
- Great protection, modern design and looks
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping