Newbery Quantum Player Cricket Bundle Kit
|Newbery Quantum Player English Willow Bat||1||850||800|
|Newbery Phantom Kit Bag||1||175||160|
|Newbery Quantum Batting Gloves||1||150||125|
|Newbery Quantum Batting Pads||1||180||140|
|Bundle Kit Price||$1050|
|Savings on RRP||$305 or 22%|
- Thigh Guards, Helmet and Shoes - 15% discount at the time of checkout
- Free Knocking worth $50
- Free Oiling and Extratec worth $20
- Free worldwide shipping
Newbery Quantum Player English Willow Bat
Heritage Range - Homegrown (using only the best English willow) and handmade in England, this is a range of first-class bats for anyone who truly values expert craftsmanship. The Heritage Range takes Newbery’s most cherished qualities and distils them into an aspirational purchase for players ambitious to perform at their best. This makes your customer's Newbery bat a worthwhile investment in tradition and premium performance. Includes Pro, SPS and Player models.
Newbery Quantum Cricket bat is handmade in England by Newbery's master bat maker, giving you a one-off, unique bat made by one of the greatest craftsmen.
- Mid to low sweet-spot, perfect for shots all around the ground
- Full, long spine which creates a beautiful balance and feel
- Slightly bigger bow to enhance pick up
- Full Profile with a wide sweet-spot
- A customer favourite shape with a higher spine and fantastic performance
Newbery Phantom Cricket Wheelie Kit bag
- 100 litre capacity, open cavity bag (80cm x 35cm x 35cm).
- Single bat sleeve on the side of the bag.
- New sleek black and silver design.
- Large pockets on either side for boots, helmet and other accessories.
- Heavy duty zips and wheels
Newbery Quantum Cricket Batting Gloves - Men
- A best seller in 2018
- As seen in the recent England vs South Africa Test Series
- Maximum protection
- Full split glove for improved control and comfort
- Three piece thumb protection for superior flexibility, protection and comfort
- A unique style, Newbery TT airflow pittard palm for improved sweat control.
- Impact Gel in the side impact bar disperses impact
- Unique glove design, reinforced at the heel of the palm with the Quantum stitching
- Additional HD foam and back of hand protection
- Pro PU back of hand
- Mesh vented cooling system with new flex technology
- Embossed wrist tab fitted with 50mm velcro
Newbery Quantum Cricket Batting Pads
- Great protection, modern design and looks
- A best seller in 2018
- Traditional cane makeup for ultra-lightweight pad
- Designed to fit perfectly around the leg
- Stitched in top hat with unique Quantum stitching
- 3-piece knee roll made from pre moulded impact foam
- Moisture management memory foam on internal padding to lift sweat away
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping