SG RP 777 Player Grade English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
Choice of EXPLOSIVE! Indian Wicket Keeper Rishab Pant. Custom-made to his requirements and designed for explosive hitting .
The SG RP 777 Cricket Bat is a professional Reserve English Willow cricket bat. As a Premium Player Grade cricket bat, this bat is hand crafted by the highly experienced bat makers at SG cricket.
Big edges and massive sweet spot means that there is virtually no place, including the edges, that does not generate massive power.
- Construction: Premium Players Grade expertly hand crafted from air dried reserved English Willow reserved for International Players with plenty of absolute straight and evenly distributed grains. Latest Camouflage stickers
- Profile: Full profile with no concaving (40mm edges), clean face with slightly round face
- Shape: Traditional shape with perfectly balanced spine and bow, provided with unique SG Grip
- Sweet Spot: low to mid sweet spot profile with a big sweet spot and traditional style spine for all over blade performance maximising explosive power and enhancing pick up for the ultimate batting experience
- Handle: Power Drive - Semi-oval handle made out of 12 piece imported cane handle
- Edges: Huge subcontinent style edges
- Pick Up: Great balance and very light pick up with heaps of close and straight grains
- Finish: Fully Knocked with free 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Comes with a padded bat cover
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping