SS I-BAT Grade 1 Cricket Bundle Kit
|SS I-BAT Grade 1 English Willow Bat||1||500||450|
|SS Elite Pro Kit Bag||1||130||110|
|SS Aerolite Batting Gloves||1||90||80|
|SS Aerolite Batting Pads||1||95||85|
|Bundle Kit Price||$599|
|Savings on RRP||$216 or 27%|
- Thigh Guards, Helmet and Shoes - 15% discount at the time of checkout
- Free Knocking worth $50
- Free Oiling and Extratec worth $20
- Free worldwide shipping
SS I-BAT English Willow Cricket Bat
This is a great bat for someone who likes fuller and aggressive bat with great willow. Don't look any further if you want a really good bat without spending a fortune.
- Construction: Grade 1 hand crafted English Willow
- Profile: Absolute full profile with no concaving
- Sweet Spot: Low to mid sweet spot for all sorts of shots
- Handle: Multi piece imported cane handle
- Edges: Big and full edges for miss hits too
- Pick Up: Premium balance and pick up
- Finish: Fully Knocked with free 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Comes with factory fitted toe guard and a premium padded bat cover
SS Elite Pro Wheelie Kit Bag - Medium
- Latest TON Series Cricket Wheelie Kit Bag
- 90cm L x 32cm W x 32 H bag
- Sturdy trolley base bottom
- 3 wheels fitting for easy portability and balance
- 1 Side shoe pocket
- Premium quality nylon material
- Moulded rubber grip handle for easy carrying
- Heavy duty and long lasting zips
- Available in following colours
SS Aerolite Cricket Batting Gloves - Men
- Red, white and black light weight gloves with
- Soft sheep leather palm for snug fit and comfort
- Light weight Korean PU covered pre-shaped plastozote fingers
- Broken/block finger type gloves
- Pre bent fibre in two front fingers
- 2 piece thumb protection
- Mesh gusset for air ventilation
- Soft back on the inside of the back hand flexibility and comfort
- Double sided sweat band
- Embossed wrist tab fitted with 50mm velcro
- inside linning of towell
SS Aerolite Cricket Batting Pads (Ambidextrous) - Men
- Lightweight, moulded, anti bounce high density foam protection
- Ambidextrous (twin wing) design for right or left handed batsmen
- Pre moulded and shaped for the perfect fit
- One piece full length inner bolster with extra high density foam protection and comfort soft foam against leg. Mesh panels for improved air flow
- Two perfectly positioned two inch calf straps for comfort
- Textured wipe clean outer surface
- Extremely light weight - weighs approx 500gms
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping