SS Quantum Grade 1 Cricket Bundle Kit
|SS Qunatum Grade 1 English Willow Bat||1||600||500|
|SS Matrix Kit Bag||1||140||120|
|SS Matrix Batting Gloves||1||115||90|
|SS Matrix Batting Pads||1||160||130|
|Bundle Kit Price||$699|
|Savings on RRP||$316 or 31%|
- Thigh Guards, Helmet and Shoes - 15% discount at the time of checkout
- Free Knocking worth $50
- Free Oiling and Extratec worth $20
- Free worldwide shipping
SS Quantum English Willow Cricket Bat
- Construction: Grade 1 hand crafted English Willow
- Profile: Fuller profile with less concaving
- Sweet Spot: Low sweet spot for front foot shots
- Handle: Multi piece imported cane handle
- Edges: Big Edges
- Pick Up: Good balance and pick up
- Finish: Fully Knocked with free 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required and ready to play)
SS Matrix Wheelie Kit Bag - Large
- Large size
- 90cm L x 36cm W x 32 H bag
- Premium quality nylon material
- Durable strap
- Long lasting durability
- Moulded rubber grip handle for easy carrying
- Comes with a retractable carry handle modelling off premium luggage bags
- 3 inches wide and 5 inches long carry handle with 2 wheels
- Heavy wheels fitting for easy portability and balance
- Heavy duty and long lasting zips
- 3 outside pockets on the side and 1 shoe pocket at the front
- Available in:
SS Matrix Player Grade Batting Gloves - Men
- Player grade modern style batting gloves by SS TON.
- Choice of sir Ravindra Jadeja
- Super soft sheep leather palm for snug fit and comfort
- Light weight best Korean PU covered pre-shaped plastozote fingers
- Broken/block finger type gloves
- Pre bent fibre in two front fingers
- Fibre inserts on top of every finger for extra protection
- 2 piece thumb protection
- Mesh gusset for air ventilation
- Reinforced padded palm panel
- Soft back on the inside of the back hand flexibility and comfort
- Double sided sweat band
- Embossed wrist tab fitted with 50mm velcro
- Inside linning of towell
SS Matrix Batting Pads
- Lime green and white traditional and modern style mix pads with
- 7 Cane construction with unique hinged side wing for ease of movement
- Top quality Korean PU front
- Approx weight per pad - 825 grams
- Unique padded knee socket protective insert of hard fiber
- Top section of the pads directed in towards thigh to avoid bat getting stuck between pad and leg
- Embossed-stitched PU panels quulted through knee
- Triple vertical internal blosters give great protection and flexibility
- Double V straps to pull the pads tighter
- Padded mesh lined straps fitted with velcro for easy attach and release
- Perforated PVC instep
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping