or make 4 interest-free payments of $105.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
DSC Condor Glider Grade 1 English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
The all powerful Condor lets you be fearless on the crease.With its big edges and exquisite balance, Condor inspires confidence from the moment you pick it up.
Enhanced with DSC's ENERGY PROFILE - an innovation in bat design that allows maximum transfer of energy to the ball upon impact and giving its power an extra punch. With an experience of more than 40 years backing it up DSC's Master Craftsmen treat each blade for its unique characteristics including density and weight to maximise its potential.
Each and every bat is handcrafted to the unwavering standards of DSC and modern manufacturing.The entire blade is engineered to give more pronounced bow leading to improved pick-up and superb maneuverability. Unleash the fierce power of DSC's Condor.
- Construction: Hand crafted from Premium Grade 1 English Willow with multiple straight grains.
- Sweet Spot: Its extended Power Zone from mid to lower part of blade provides massive hitting area and suits the subcontinental style power hitting
- Face: Round face very aggressive hitting and optimum balance.
- Handle: Once you strike, you'll notice extra control, touch and feel, all thanks to its treble-spring multi-piece cane handle and superior cushioned grip
- Profile: DSC's ENERGY PROFILE - an innovation in bat design that allows maximum transfer of energy to the ball upon impact and giving its power an extra punch.
- Edges: Big edges and optimum balance
- Bow: The entire blade is engineered to give more pronounced bow leading to improved pick-up and great maneuverability
- Grip: Dynamic
- Finish: Finished with a hard-wearing toe guard to help protect the wood from damage and damp at the bottom. Comes with premium bat cover.
- Knocking: Fully Knocked with 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required - ready to use)
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping