DSC FLIP 1000 Player Grade English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
Individually hand crafted from Players English Willow by one of the most experienced craftsmen. As used by Explosive Australian All Rounder Ash Gardner.
The FLIP range features massive edges and a classic Australian style mid-profile, offering ease for classic and innovative stroke play and an exquisite pick up. The entire range has a full profile with no concaving resulting in maximum wood throughout the bat for enhanced power.
The FLIP gets its name from the sticker design, a cool concept of having a cherry red and white on the front with an inverted color scheme at the back, a first in cricket sticker history.
- Construction: Individually hand crafted from high quality player grade English Willow, generally kept for professional players
- Sweet Spot: Mid profile explosive hitting with the spine gently tapering into the toe to improve pick up for faster hand speed but also offer performance everywhere
- Face: Slightly round face for crafty hitting and optimum balance
- Handle: Semi-oval handle for all around wrist movement
- Profile: Absolute full profile to generate extreme power
- Edges: Maximum MCC regulation edges approx ≈40mm
- Bow: Hint of bow
- Grip: Dynamic grip for better control
- Finish: Comes with a padded bat cover
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full length padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)