DSC XLITE 4.0 Premium Grade 2 English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
Ultra-lightweight full-size bats specially designed for young cricketers, female cricketers and players looking for extremely lightweight bats.
Available only between 2 pounds 5 ounces and 2 pounds 7 ounces.
Chosen from tens of thousands of clefts, these a meticulously selected to have absolutely thick edges and full-profiles but still feather light to give you peak performance without weighing you down, offering exquisite balance. Individually handcrafted from the world's top and exclusively reserved English Willow by the industry's most experienced and leading craftsmen.
X-lite inspires increases your bat speed and boosts your confidence from the moment you pick it up. This bat is enhanced with DSC's ENERGY PROFILE - an innovation in bat design that allows maximum transfer of energy to the ball upon impact. XLITE boasts ENERGY-I, giving its power an extra punch with every shot.
- Construction: Individually handcrafted from Premium Grade 2 English Willow
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low profile explosive hitting with a hint of duckbill to improve pick up for faster hand speed and all round play
- Face: Slightly round face for T20 style extreme hitting and optimum balance
- Handle: Semi-oval handle for all-round wrist movement
- Profile: Fuller profile to generate maximum power
- Edges: Maximum MCC regulation edges approx ≈40mm
- Bow: Hint of bow
- Grip: Exclusive "X Grip" for an ergonomic feel
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full length padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)