GM Diamond DXM 909 English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
GM Diamond F4.5 DXM 909 - British machine made. Diamond F4.5 Face Profile. Flowing contoured spine. Traditional full blade profile big bat.
Its shortened L540 blade length coupled with its contoured spine profile provides a mid swell position for all round power play. It is balanced by using a full blade profile for excellent pick up.
Endorsed by: Ben Stokes
- Construction: Machine made in England from unbleached seasoned Grade 1 English willow. Predominantly straight grained with colour on the edge and minor cosmetic blemishes
- Edges: Massive contoured edges at drive zone
- Swell: Mid Swell position for all-round stroke play
- Face: Flatter face with 4.5mm face curvature
- Bow: Powerarc bow
- Spine: Flowing contoured spine
- Handle: 310mm Fitted with treble spring multi-piece cane handle
- Toe: Flatter toe design with ToeTek finish fitted as standard
- Grip: New Terrain grip
- Finish: Fully Knocked on our fully automated machine - 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required and ready to play)
Free full length padded bat cover