GM Diamond DXM Signature English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
GM Diamond F4.5 DXM Signature - British machine made. Diamond F4.5 Face Profile. Flowing contoured spine. Traditional full blade profile big bat.
Its shortened L540 blade length coupled with its contoured spine profile provides a mid swell position for all round power play. It is balanced by using a full blade profile for excellent pickup.
Endorsed by: Ben Stokes
- Construction: Machine made in England from unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English willow. Minor blemishes may have some color to one edge
- Edges: Massive contoured edges at drive zone
- Swell: Mid Swell position for all-round stroke play
- Face: Flatter face with 4.5mm face curvature
- Bow: Powerarc bow
- Spine: Flowing contoured spine
- Handle: 310mm Fitted with treble spring multi-piece cane handle
- Toe: Flatter toe design with ToeTek finish fitted as standard
- Grip: New Terrain grip
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full length padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)