GM Noir DXM 606 English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
GM Noir F4.5 DXM 606 bat - British made. Noir F4.5 Face Profile. Large pronounced edges at drive zone. Traditional bat L555 length.
Its traditional L555 blade length coupled with its contoured spine profile provides a low to mid swell position for all round power play. It is balanced by using a partially concaved back profile for excellent pick up.
- Endorsed by: Ross Taylor
- Construction: Machine made in England from superior unbleached seasoned Grade 3 English willow. Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge
Edges: Large pronounced edges at drive zone
- Swell: Low to Mid Swell and extended sweet spot position for front foot play
- Face: Flatter face with 4.5mm face curvature
- Bow: Powerarc bow
- Spine: Partially concaved back profile for balancing
- Handle: 295mm Fitted with treble spring multi-piece cane handle
- Toe: Flatter toe design with ToeTek finish fitted as standard
- Grip: New Terrain grip
- Finish: Fully Knocked on our fully automated machine - 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required and ready to play)
Free full length padded bat cover