GM Noir DXM Signature English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
GM Noir F4.5 DXM Signature bat - British made. Noir F4.5 Face Profile. Large pronounced edges at drive zone. Traditional bat L555 length.
Its traditional L555 blade length coupled with its contoured spine profile provides a low to mid swell position for all round power play. It is balanced by using a partially concaved back profile for excellent pickup.
- Endorsed by: Ross Taylor
- Construction: Machine made in England from unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English willow. Minor blemishes may have some color to one edge
Edges: Large pronounced edges at drive zone
- Swell: Low to Mid Swell and extended sweet spot position for front foot play
- Face: Flatter face with 4.5mm face curvature
- Bow: Powerarc bow
- Spine: Partially concaved back profile for balancing
- Handle: 295mm Fitted with treble spring multi-piece cane handle
- Toe: Flatter toe design with ToeTek finish fitted as standard
- Grip: New Terrain grip
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full length padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)