or make 4 interest-free payments of $175.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Kahuna 600 - The iconic Kahuna has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the last 12 years. It’s powerful profile, big edges and renowned graphics make it ideal for the stroke maker who likes to take control and lead by example. Featuring a full bodied spine and big edges, the iconic Kahuna is an ideal selection for players who favour attacking shots
- Construction:Premier League Unbleached expertly hand crafted naturally air dried English Willow with Semi-Flat face
- Profile: Traditional full shape midlle profile with minimal concaving
- Spine: Kookaburra’s ‘Super Spine’ profiles adopt traditional shaping characteristics which operate in unison with the ‘Big Edge’ profile of the bat – creating a huge apex, with unrivalled amounts of power throughout the length of the blade and exceptional ‘pick up’
- Sweet Spot: Mid sweet spot for all-round shots (Mid - 215 - 235mm from toe). The position in the blade where performance is maximised. Kookaburra bats are engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, allowing the middle of the bat to be spread further across the blade meaning that off centre strikes perform better
- Face Profile: Dynamic Power Slightly Rounded. The modern game revolves around the profile and thickness of the blade – Kookaburra offer two profiles; Flat and Rounded Face. Flat Face bats generate power through profile (edge and spine size), whilst the more traditional Rounded Face yields enhanced direction of power throughout the hitting zone
- Handle: Round 12 piece handle made out of Singapore imported cane handle
- Edges: Huge Edges - close to 40mm and Slightly Rounded. Massive ‘Big Edge’ profile which increases from the shoulders and maximises at the sweet spot, generating supreme balance with an extended sweet spot that covers the entire width of the blade. The ‘Big Edge’ forms a vital part of Kookaburra’s renowned power profiles
- Bow: Approx 10 - 12mm. The curve of the bat from the tip of the handle to the end of the toe. Designed to enhance the position of the hands by placing them ahead of the ball, which is essential for good strokeplay
- Grip: PWhite/Lime/White 'Xtreme' Grip
- Finish: Fully Knocked with 15,000 knocks (no further knocking required and ready to play)
Comes with factory fitted toe guard and a bat cover
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping