Newbery AXE G4 English Willow Bat Boys/Junior - Performance Range (Hand Finished in England)
Performance Range - Homegrown (using high-quality English willow) and hand-finished in England, this range of bats offer expert craftsmanship of Newbery at an affordable price point.
Newbery Axe Cricket bat is handmade in England by Newbery's master bat maker, giving you a one-off, unique bat made by one of the greatest craftsmen.
Axe series come with unique revolutionary Haft Tech Handle. The special handle has been designed to increase power, add extra comfort and ultimate control at the crease for those long innings. Promotes top hand play. Anti-twist properties which transfer more power into the ball for increased striking power
- Construction: Hand finished in England from quality English Willow
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet-spot, perfect for all-round play
- Balance: Completely rounded back for added power with a beautiful balance and feel
- Bow: Slightly bigger bow to enhance pick up
- Face: Flat face with a larger sweet spot
- Spine: A fuller shape with longer Newbery duck-bill toe for a beautiful balance and feel
Handle: Unique revolutionary Haft Tech Handle
- The special handle has been designed to increase power, add extra comfort and ultimate control at the crease for those long innings.
- Promotes top hand play.
- Anti-twist properties which transfer more power into the ball for increased striking power
- Profile: Full Profile with a very wide sweet-spot
- Toe: Comes with a thick toe
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full-length WHACK premium padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)