Newbery AXE Player Grade 1 English Willow Bat - Heritage Range (Hand Made in England)
Heritage Range - Homegrown (using only the best English willow) and handmade in England, this is a range of first-class bats for anyone who truly values expert craftsmanship.
The Heritage Range takes Newbery’s most cherished qualities and distils them into an aspirational purchase for players ambitious to perform at their best. This makes your customer's Newbery bat a worthwhile investment in tradition and premium performance. Includes Pro, SPS and Player models.
Newbery Axe Cricket bat is handmade in England by Newbery's master bat maker, giving you a one-off, unique bat made by one of the greatest craftsmen.
Axe series come with unique revolutionary Haft Tech Handle. The special handle has been designed to increase power, add extra comfort and ultimate control at the crease for those long innings. Promotes top hand play. Anti-twist properties which transfer more power into the ball for increased striking power
- Construction: Hand made in England from Grade 1 English Willow
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet-spot, perfect for all-round play
- Balance: Completely rounded back for added power with a beautiful balance and feel
- Bow: Slightly bigger bow to enhance pick up
- Face: Flat face with a large sweet spot
- Spine: A fuller shape with longer Newbery duck-bill toe for a beautiful balance and feel
- Handle: Unique revolutionary Haft Tech Handle
- The special handle has been designed to increase power, add extra comfort and ultimate control at the crease for those long innings.
- Promotes top hand play.
- Anti-twist properties which transfer more power into the ball for increased striking power
- Profile: Full Profile with a very wide sweet-spot
Toe: Comes with a thick toe
Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full-length WHACK premium padded bat cover
Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)