Newbery Master 100 Player Grade English Willow Cricket Bat - SH (Handmade in England)
A new addition to Newbery's Heritage Range to celebrate 100 years of the name Newbery. A classic retro bat is in honor of the late John Newbery to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Newbery in Cricket.
Newbery wanted to honor and pay tribute to the life, skill and talent of John Newbery himself – the greatest ever bat maker. It carries the original branding and Legacy started by John Newbery and retains the hallmark Sussex Martlets…. a retro-style sticker on a modern bat with the two unique key anniversary dates commemorating Newbery’s 100 years. This bat will evoke nostalgia amongst cricketers worldwide.
The bat has a long spine going all the way to the toe, giving the bat an exceptional feel and unbelievable balance which will allow you to play with fast hands and high bat speed.
- Construction: Hand-crafted in England from Player Grade English Willow
- Stickers: World-renowned orange and black John Newbery original stickers
Profile: Fuller Profile with a little bit of concaving and a very wide sweet-spot
- Spine: Classic full long spine going all the way to the toe for fantastic weight distribution equaling a fantastic balance and feel
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet spot for all-round play, recreating the classic English cricket bat
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full-length WHACK premium padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)