Newbery Master 100 Player English Willow Cricket Bat - (Heritage Range - Handmade in England)
A new addition to Newbery's Heritage Range to celebrate 100 years of the name Newbery. A classic retro bat is in honor of the late John Newbery to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Newbery in Cricket.
Heritage Range - Homegrown (using only the best English willow) and handmade in England, this is a range of first-class bats for anyone who truly values expert craftsmanship.
The Heritage Range takes Newbery’s most cherished qualities and distills them into an aspirational purchase for players ambitious to perform at their best. This makes your customer's Newbery bat a worthwhile investment in tradition and premium performance. Includes Pro, SPS and Player models.
The bat has a long spine going all the way to the toe, giving the bat an exceptional feel and unbelievable balance which will allow you to play with fast hands and high bat speed.
- Construction: Hand-crafted in England from Grade 1 English Willow
- Stickers: World-renowned orange and black John Newbery original stickers
Profile: Fuller Profile with a little bit of concaving and a very wide sweet-spot
- Spine: Classic full long spine going all the way to the toe for fantastic weight distribution equaling a fantastic balance and feel
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet spot for all-round play, recreating the classic English cricket bat
- Handle: 12 piece cane - Semi Oval handle
- Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full-length WHACK premium padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)