Puma One8 19.2 Cricket Shoes - Steel Spikes
The newly engineered PUMA Spike 19.2 is a true performance shoe for cricket athletes. Multi-functional performance shoe engineered for sports on grass/turf and hard natural surfaces. The mesh and synthetic upper construction supports multi-directional movements and offers superb durability. A lightweight EVA midsole ensures optimal cushioning, and together with the high performance outsole, provides superior stability and traction.
- Endorsed by Indian captain, Virat Kohli.
- An innovative cricket shoe with an appealing look, designed to be one of the lightest shoes in cricket
- Upper: Lightweight and breathable mesh fused with abrasion resistant TPU skin
- Midsole: EVA midsole
- Outsole: Rubber plate with removeable spikes. TPU shank for midfoot stability
- 7 steel and 4 soft spike configuration
- New lightweight upper construction provides superb support for multi-directional movements
- Protective TPU skin is fused to the mesh for enhanced durability
- Toe area is reinforced for optimal protection and durability
- A combination of protective, lightweight materials allow cricketers to travel across the turf rapidly, whether it is for that one hand pick up and throw out in the deep, or turning for that sharp two, giving you the edge on the pitch
- EVA midsole ensures optimal cushioning, and together with the high performance outsole, provides superior stability and traction
- Upper mix of breathable mesh and lightweight synthetic