SG Forza One English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
The SG Forza One Cricket Bat is a professional Reserve English Willow cricket bat. As a Pro Players' Grade cricket bat, this bat is hand crafted by the highly experienced bat makers at SG cricket using only the TOP 0.5 % of clefts available. Inspired by the love for speed, the Forza boasts a tarmac-like sticker with fluoro-red accents.
The weight distribution and balance of this bat are exceptional where the bat picks up lighter than the deadweight. Big edges and a massive sweet spot means that there is virtually no place, including the edges, where does not generate massive power.
- Construction: The very best Pro Players' Grade bat expertly hand crafted from the top 0.5% of available clefts, with plenty of absolute straight and evenly distributed grains
- Profile: Full profile with little to no concaving, clean face with slightly round face
- Shape: Traditional shape with perfectly balanced spine and bow to accentuate the pick up and play with ease on bouncy wickets
- Sweet Spot: Mid to low sweet spot for all round shot play on Aussie wickets
- Handle: Power Drive - Semi-oval handle made out of 12 piece imported cane handle
- Edges: Huge subcontinent style edges (~40mm edges)
- Pick Up: Great balance and very light pick up for ease of play
Finish: Fully Knocked with FREE 15,000 knocks on our fully automated machine (no further knocking required and ready to play)
- Free full-length padded bat cover
- Free Bat Care Kit with every bat (worth $50)