Sidearm Club Ball Thrower - Batting Trainer
The Sidearm Club is designed specifically for the Junior and social cricketer. Extremely easy to use and can be mastered by most people within a few minutes.
With a softer flex and easy release, the Sidearm Club, is perfect for parents and junior coaches working with young teenagers and below. The Sidearm Club has been specifically designed to throw lighter cricket practice balls such as incrediballs or windballs for junior practice, as well as full weight cricket balls. A brilliant tool for building confidence and repetition of technique, a must for any coaching kit.
Sidearm ball throwers have revolutionised cricket practise at all levels. The Sidearm allows coaches, parents and teammates to provide fast, swinging, seaming and spinning deliveries without the pain and injuries associated with hours of throw downs. Replicating all the rhythms, trajectories and movement of a real bowler, the Sidearm provides the best batting practise possible. Currently endorsed by Graham Gooch and used by Elite coaches all over the world.
- Greater Speed & Accuracy
- Modified cradle design strengthens the 'claws'
- Moulded cavity for ball seam
How to use:
- Begin throwing slowly with a vertical arm to learn the optimum release point.
- Turn 90 degrees to generate leg / off spin
- Wrap handle with Aero Wrap-a-Round bat grip for greater feel & accuracy
- ALWAYS wear a helmet when facing a Sidearm.
- Never use to pick up balls or stop moving balls
- Always store your Sidearm with a ball in the cradle to protect from breakage