WHACK Sports is the first ever cricket store in Australia to share its revenue with customers in the form of store credit. Every dollar you spend with WHACK Sports (online or in store) gets rewarded with store credit*. The more you spend, the more reward points you earn.
We reward our customers based on a tier system explained below:
|Store Credit Value
|$1,000 and above
You can redeem the value at any time after accumulating 500 reward points. Alternatively, you can keep accumulating the points to get $100 back as a store credit once you get to 1000 and above reward points.
When you redeem reward points all accumulated points will be used and point accumulation will start again from 0. Max store credit allowed per redemption - $100.
*Excludes purchase of Gabba products, Kookaburra Balls, BOLA Bowling Machine Products, freight cost and gift cards
*During major sale periods no reward points will be accumulated
Terms & Conditions of loyalty points:
By Registering as a Member or by utilising any Membership Facilities such as your Card or claiming any Member Benefits, you agree to be bound by, and your participation in WHACK Sports Loyalty Program will be governed by, these Terms and Conditions.
- To become a Member, you must be an individual, a club or an organisation, and sign-up/create an account for the WHACK Sports Loyalty Program
- If you do not wish to register to become a Member you may not be able to take advantage of any Member Benefits.
- There is no joining fee or any ongoing annual fee to become or remain a Member.
- We may refuse your application for Membership for any reason.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- It is your responsibility to keep your personal details updated by logging into your Account or calling our store. If you do not keep your personal details up to date, we may not be able to offer or provide you with all Member Benefits, and we may need to cancel your Membership and Card.
- Scanning your card or entering your card number when shopping Online
- To earn Loyalty Points and to redeem credit, you need to scan your Card prior to the conclusion of the transaction, or if you are shopping Online, you need to make sure that your details have been linked to your online account prior to checkout.
- Earning Member Benefits
|Store Credit Value
|$1,000 and above
- WHACK Sports may change, add to or make deletions from the list of excluded purchases (such as price match policy) and their current loyalty redemption structure at any time.
- Tracking your Points balance
- To track your accumulated reward points, you can check your account on the Website or by contacting us via email or phone.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Cards
- It is your responsibility to keep your Card and any other Membership Facilities provided to you safe and secure. If your card is lost, stolen or damaged please call or visit one of our stores.
- WHACK Sports Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that there may be:
- delay in issuing you with, or non-issue to you of, any Member Benefits;
- delay in, or non-replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged Card;
- acts, errors, or omissions by us during providing Member Benefits (including as referred to in these Terms and Conditions);
- loss, theft, or damage to any documentation in the course of post or delivery of that documentation to you; or
- a suspension and/or termination of the WHACK Sports Loyalty program including, without limitation, the ability for Members to earn and redeem Points and WHACK Dollars and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you in any way for any cause in connection with such matters, including without limitation, for any unused Points or WHACK Dollars balance in your Account at the time of termination.
- Purchases as guest won't accumulate any reward points
Excludes purchase of Gabba products, Kookaburra Balls, BOLA Bowling Machine Products, freight cost, insurance cost and gift cards
During major sale periods (e.g. Black Friday, Boxing Day Sale, End of Season Sale or End of Financial Year Sale) and Price Match/Beat, no reward points will be accumulated
- You acknowledge that unauthorised access to your Card, Account and personal information may occur if you do not take care to prevent anyone other than you and us from accessing your Card and information about your Membership, including your Account password.
Privacy & Communications
- We collect and use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the WHACK Sports Marketing which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. WHACK Sports may amend the terms of the Marketing programme from time to time in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By Registering as a Member or by utilising any Membership Facilities such as your Card or claiming any Member Benefit, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and conditions, and understand and agree that we will collect, use, store and disclose your personal information in accordance with its terms.
- Marketing - your opt-in and opt-out rights
- Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and, you agree that we may send you direct marketing communications and tailored advertising via various channels and media (including, without limitation, by email, SMS, phone, mail, or via ads on social media) where you have not opted out/unsubscribed from receiving such communications and advertising via those channels or media. Your agreement is deemed to be effective until such time as you opt out of receiving direct marketing or tailored advertising via the relevant channel or media.
- For further details please check out our privacy and marketing policy
- Changes to Terms and Conditions and Termination
- WHACK Sports reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions or the WHACK Sports Loyalty program at any time.
- Where we change the Terms and Conditions, a copy of the revised Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website.
- Continuing to use your Card or any Membership Facilities or seeking to access or use any Member Benefits after the period of advance notice has expired will be deemed acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
- Complaints and Queries
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding the WHACK Sports Loyalty program, you should contact us. You can do this by calling us at one of our stores or by contacting us via the Contact Us page.