WHACK Elite Australian Hide Cricket Ball - 2 Piece - 156gm - White
- Test Match/Game quality Ball
- Excellent quality Australian hide, two piece construction with 80 stitches around the circumference
- 6 rows of linen stitching holding the ball together tightly with top quality leather that keeps the ball harder for a longer period and provides a softer feel at the same time
- Prominent seam provides lot more swing
- Built up from a small cork and rubber nucleus
- High-quality Portuguese cork with the mix of rubber which gives å very soft sound when the ball hits the bat
- Plastic Cap between leather and cork which maintain the shape of the ball for the longer period.
- Finished with five layers of cork worsted yarn winding.
- Shined to top level requirement which lasts longer
- Comes with Club logo
- Available in
Contact us for a special price on bulk cricket ball purchases
2 piece construction refers to 2 halves of the ball stitched together and not 2 units of the product