Sidearm Elite V2 Ball Thrower - Latest Version
The new and improved, reengineered, faster and stronger Sidearm Elite V2 is an upgrade on previous models. Brilliant upgrade on the world conquering Sidearm Pro and Elite V1 (now discontinued). Through stringent testing and design refinements over the last 12 months the Sidearm Elite is now faster, stronger & stiffer than ever before. A stiff flex shaft allows maximum velocity for even the weakest shoulder and specially designed moulded cradle provides coaches with the ultimate training tool. Easily mastered, the use of the Sidearm Elite will improve batsmen at any level.
- Greater Speed & Accuracy
- Fibreglass stiffens the shaft & strengthens the cradle
- Modified cradle design strengthens the 'claws'.
- Moulded cavity for ball seam.
- Used by professional players
How to use:
- Begin throwing slowly with a vertical arm to learn the optimum release point.
- Turn 90 degrees to generate leg / off spin
- Wrap handle with Aero Wrap-a-Round bat grip for greater feel & accuracy
- ALWAYS wear a helmet when facing a Sidearm.
- Never use to pick up balls or stop moving balls
- Always store your Sidearm with a ball in the cradle to protect from breakage