or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
RoboArm is the most advanced ball thrower in the world.
Currently endorsed by Indian cricket team and England team coaches for training. It is an improved product which leverages to other available product in market due to flexibility of changing the angle. Can ball up to 160kph. Check out the video review below
- Great tool for parents and coaches so they don't have to get exhausted
- Can easily ball up to 160kmh
- Extremely easy to use and can be mastered quickly
- Easy and more controlled release
- SpeedArm - is multipurpose device and used to train international cricketer
- Comes with a user manual
Key guideline on use -
- Roboarm comes with numbered front cup/cradle which can be adjusted to change the bounce and length of the ball
- Get better accuracy and control
- Higher the number on cup adjustment better the bounce
- Middle number based on thrower's height and built for yorkers and good length ball with maximum speed
- Lower number are great for fuller balls and fielding practice - as you can throw ball to long distance
- Lower number can also be used for high catches
- Comes with an extra cup
- Best part is unlike other ball throwers Roboarm doesn't break easily
- Throw downs or net practice was never that easy before
Knocking-in a bat is a very essential and vital process to ensure its longevity and get the best performance. Cricket Bats are expensive items and it is important to take good care of it. Knocking-in process reduces the chances of a crack in your bat by 80%.
Knocking-in process, if done by hand using a wooden mallet, typically requires about 18-20 hours of knocking. To save the time and energy of our customers, WHACK Sports uses a fully automated machine to knock in the bats. The bat will be ready to use in 45 minutes.
Our knocking machine is designed with modern day technology with option to preset the desired number of knocks. It knocks in the bat thoroughly. The moving rollers ensure that it covers the toe, edges and the blade. We give 15,000 knocks to every new bat and no further knocking is required after that.
For details visit our page https://whacksports.com.au/pages/knocking-in
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat.
Subject to the terms and conditions, WHACK Sports agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault. All cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome - being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused. Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
Please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/warranty-and-returns for details on what is/is not covered
Postage cost will vary by the total order amount, weight and selected method of delivery. WHACK Sports provides service by Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all domestic postage, and DHL and Australia Post for international deliveries.
Orders Above $200 qualify for FREE Shipping Australia and New Zealand Wide.
A Flat fee of $9.99 is charged for orders below $199
For orders placed from outside Australia (except New Zealand), international freight charges will apply. Overseas deliveries may be subject to import charges and other local taxes for which customer would be liable. Customs restrictions may also apply.
Note: For detailed cost of International Shipping and Domestic Express Shipping, please visit our page: https://whacksports.com.au/pages/free-shipping